Divorce and immigration attorney in Philadelphia area
January 24, 2013 9:55 AM   Subscribe

I need recommendations for an attorney in the Philadelphia area, who can handle divorce and custody cases where one party (myself) is a non-US citizen, who is here on a marriage-based Green Card. The Card itself is about 2 years old.
posted by anonymous to Law & Government (4 answers total)
Anonymous, MeMail me, or post an anonymous email address; I have a recommendation for you.
posted by The Michael The at 10:27 AM on January 24, 2013
posted by WeekendJen at 12:29 PM on January 24, 2013

specifically Paladino
posted by WeekendJen at 12:32 PM on January 24, 2013

Good people. Family friend for 20 years.
posted by DoubleLune at 6:16 PM on January 24, 2013

« Older How do atheist or otherwise no...   |  Today my eight-year-old niece ... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.