[for a friend filter] looking for a great private GMAT tutor in SF

I am asking on behalf of a friend. She is looking for a GMAT tutor in SF, ideally who has access to a large library of computer exams in order to practice that format (my friend has struggled with the nature of the exam...she really wishes she could directly mark up the questions!). She has done well on standardized testing in the past (ie the SATs) and currently is an SAT math tutor so she definitely has a good foundation, but she needs someone who can help her with her verbal side (this is where she really struggles with the all-computer format), as well as pacing in general. She really appreciates your recommendations, thank you. She is willing to pay for quality. Word of mouth is so much better than Google!
posted by wooh to Education (2 answers total)

Small amendment she asked me to add: she struggles with the format in everything, not just the verbal.
posted by wooh at 11:57 AM on January 22, 2013

You may want to make a post in Jobs.
posted by xingcat at 12:20 PM on January 22, 2013 [1 favorite]

« Older My love has begun getting her ...   |  I have always had a very irreg... Newer »