Push Hands or Sun Style Tai Chi in SF Bay?

I'll be in the Bay Area, staying in downtown Oakland, for two weeks and would love to practice with some other groups. I do Sun style and Chen Man Ching, but the group I study with in Portland has people from many different backgrounds. So I'm down for everything. Not that I'm necessarily good at everything...
posted by nímwunnan to Health & Fitness (2 answers total)

I haven't gone there but there's a Water style (Energy Arts school) school in Berkeley near Dwight and 8th. Here's their URL: http://www.watertradition.net/

I want to get to visiting the school and possibly taking classes again mostly because I studied Ba Gua Zhang in Boston for a couple of years with a school with the same lineage and e-mail convos with one of the teachers have been quite reassuring.
posted by kalessin at 5:30 PM on January 12, 2013

A Berkeley friend tells me that people gather for Push Hands in Ohlone Park, North Berkeley, on the second Saturday of each month from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
posted by Sidhedevil at 2:11 PM on January 13, 2013

« Older I need to make sure that all ...   |  I am a very amateur jogger. I... Newer »