Looking for TV Movies

Is there anywhere online to view made-for-tv movies from the seventies? Any of the many movies Carol Burnett was in before her variety show, for example.

Neither HULU, Netflix, nor Amazon Instant Video have these.
posted by R2WeTwo to Media & Arts (7 answers total)

Her variety show started in 1967.
posted by Chocolate Pickle at 2:17 PM on December 31, 2012

She really didn't have a big career before TV. She starred in Once Upon a Mattress, did some TV work and then got her variety show. What movies are you looking for?
posted by Ideefixe at 5:21 PM on December 31, 2012

She was in the Twilight Zone episode Cavender is Coming and in several episodes of The Lucy Show.
posted by brujita at 6:25 PM on December 31, 2012

Have you checked YouTube? It has all of Fresno, her amazing soap spoof of Dallas.
posted by roger ackroyd at 6:39 PM on December 31, 2012

Warner Archive--heard on Adam Carolla's Podcast

posted by NiceParisParamus at 6:58 PM on December 31, 2012

http://www.wbshop.com/category/wbshop_brands/warner+archive.do?ref=GGLHMOD&gclid=CKXkhsiUxrQCFdKd4AodiRMAVw

Ideefix, two particular that look interesting are The Laundromat and Friendly Fire. I guess these were after Mattress, though, you're right.
posted by R2WeTwo at 7:16 PM on December 31, 2012

« Older Help me remember the title of ...   |  What can I do to help my broth... Newer »