Hot Wings in Dubai

My girlfriend and I like to have a non-traditional Christmas meal. This year we're going to be in Dubai and we'd like to go for hot wings, curly fries, jalapeño poppers and deep fried x. I've already located a TGI Fridays and a Hard Rock Cafe, but I'm wondering if Mefites can recommend somewhere else I ought to look at.
posted by alby to Travel & Transportation around Dubai, UAE (5 answers total)

Wings might be hard. When I was in Dubai this summer I ate at a great fried fish kind of place called Aprons & Hammers. In addition to local fish and crab they had all the usual fried things, including fried shrimp, french fries, onion rings and calamari.
posted by 2bucksplus at 10:52 AM on December 18, 2012 [1 favorite]

Thanks, 2bucksplus. Aprons & Hammers is already on the list. Anywhere else good?
posted by alby at 11:08 AM on December 18, 2012

I can't think of anywhere else with that kind of food.
posted by 2bucksplus at 11:44 AM on December 18, 2012

Hi from Dubai. There aren't places that do that stuff well, though we do have Chili's. And we could have a meetup................
posted by ambient2 at 7:22 PM on December 18, 2012

In case anyone finds this post, we went to the Hard Rock Café at the Festival City Mall and had some nice hot wings there.
posted by alby at 5:44 AM on January 19, 2013

« Older Should I hire my friend?...   |  I am a reader of fiction. I re... Newer »