In prevention of scurvy, let there be plant matter.

Veggie (And Fruit) Eating Painlessly: It's not that I don't like them, but can you make them less of a pain to cook and more cost effective?

One of my health month (hi guys!) rules for December is going to be to get the Canada food guide recommended intake of vegetables and fruit, 7 to 8 servings. As much as beans n' rice frugality is great on my strained pocketbook and limited time, I rely way too much on carbs and I think I get about 3 servings a day, though I can easily go a day without them.

I'm also scatter brained, and most likely to overcook veggies, so if you have tricks to make this go more smoothly, that would be great. I don't want to go to the grocery store every day, and I don't want to waste food, a current problem that constantly frustrates me when veggies have such a short shelf life. Is there a better way to store them that keeps them from going limp? I discovered the bag-greens-with-paper towel trick, but what about mushrooms and so on? Can I safely chop a week’s worth of carrots when I have time and prepare accordingly, etc...?

Another problem is that I can never tell if a piece of fruit will be mealy, squishy or gross. I'd love to be in a place where everything is in season and hasn't been kept for a year in a refrigerator, but other than looking for an actual smell/signs of dehydration, do you have any tips here?

I know about the sneaking vegetables into other dishes trick, and I'm not a picky eater but I suck with samey. Even my breakfasts tend to vary a lot. And while the two things from the plant kingdom I don’t eat are bell peppers and cilantro, but I don’t need taste disguising advice for anything else and bitter is a good flavour to me. Assume I live in a four season country in the centre of a giant city, if that helps, and I'll happily buy cookbooks.
posted by Phalene to Food & Drink (34 answers total) 63 users marked this as a favorite

Yes, you can totally chop up a bunch of carrot sticks for the week - I do it with other veggies, too, and having crudite available for lunches or snacks ups my consumption big time.

I also like frozen fruit and veg a lot. Fruit smoothies or frozen fruit on plain yogurt that thaws by snacktime at work! Veggies to throw in soups and stews! Frozen are great in the off-season especially, because they're picked at their ripest, have all the nutrients of fresh, and keep longer.
posted by ldthomps at 1:51 PM on November 19, 2012 [1 favorite]

I avidly look forward to the other answers here, because I both love vegetables and suck at finding ways to cook them easily. Here are my suggestions:

1. Cauliflower. It doesn't go bad quickly, and you can just chop it up, oil it, and roast it and it's very awesome. It's hard to overcook, because it gets better as it gets crispier, but it's also good when it's halfway there.

2. Frozen butternut squash is actually awesome. I love butternut squash, but it's a pain to cook. However, I can microwave the frozen stuff and mix it with some white rice, wild rice, dried cranberries, and nuts and it's fantastic. It also creates leftovers. Add a little honey and orange juice, if you want it a bit sweeter, though I like mine pretty savory.

3. Bananas and oranges and grapefruits tend to keep longer and are more predictable than apples, in my experience. You might get a slightly dry orange, but I find that far more edible than a mealy apple. Also, some varieties of apples (in my experience) are more likely to be mealy. Winners for me are Fuji and Granny Smith. I love a good Red Delicious, but they seem far more likely to be mealy.

That's all I've got, except maybe to try other frozen vegetables, because they're easy. Green beans and broccoli are both, in my experience, tasty frozen.
posted by hought20 at 1:54 PM on November 19, 2012

Oops, I should mention that me freezer is full of frozen vegetables- which is what I mostly rely on.
posted by Phalene at 2:00 PM on November 19, 2012

Roasting root veggies is the way to go...cut potatoes and sweet potatoes and carrots into similar sized pieces and bake them with some olive oil to get amazing awesomeness...season with whatever you like (I'm partial to chili and garlic powders.) You can cut the veggies beforehand and just soak them in water for days before cooking them.
posted by schyler523 at 2:00 PM on November 19, 2012 [4 favorites]

Leaving aside how I eat a chopped up bell pepper every weekday, here are some things I find helpful:

1. Bagged baby carrots. At my grocery store, a 2 pound bag runs about $2.50. They're made from the less beautiful carrots that would otherwise be thrown away, so they're not even socially unsound. I take a fistful of baby carrots in my lunch and I snack on a few as I prepare dinner.

2. My frequent dinner is sauteed onion, beans, canned tomatoes, tomato paste, some peppers in adobo sauce (for the spice) or possibly pre-made mole and plus frozen spinach and frozen corn.

3. For breakfast, I often slice up an apple to have with peanut butter - I slice it and put it in an airtight container and eat it at work.

4. Frozen wild blueberries and frozen mangos. Both are - at least around here - less expensive than you'd think. (The frozen wild blueberries arrive in a giant sack.) I dish them up when I dish up the rest of my meal and eat them semi frozen, which is especially good in summer. A little coconut milk goes well on top.

5. Frozen peas. I saute a little garlic in olive oil and buttery spread (I'm vegan; you can sub in butter) then heat the peas until hot and add a little salt. There are all kinds of vaguely french recipes for using herbs along with the peas, although I usually don't. (Buy fresh herbs and freeze them to use as needed.)

Also, I find that it helps me to think of weeks and measurements rather than days and "servings". So the US government recommends 2.5 cups of fruits and vegetables per day, which works out to about 18 cups per week. (That's a lot!) I buy a bunch of fruit and veg for the week and simply try to eat all of it by week's end. Some days I hardly eat any; some days I roast and devour a whole bunch of asparagus.

(This may be too much effort for you, but I'm a big fan of mashed cauliflower: Cut up a cauliflower. Put it into a pan with salt and perhaps 1/3 C water. Cook covered over medium-low heat until soft and nutty-tasting. Mash with potato masher. I add buttery spread, olive oil, salt and pepper and nutritional yeast, but you could add butter and parmesan.)
posted by Frowner at 2:08 PM on November 19, 2012 [5 favorites]

Here's a super-specific tip on the overcooking:

When making pasta, if you're steaming green veggies (in my case read: broccoli), then starting the heat on the veggies when you put the pasta in the boiling water will tend to result in veggies done at same time as pasta, with failure rate tending toward the undercooked side.

For rice-based meal, turn on the water 10 minutes after starting the rice.

Also, toss a handful of baby carrots into a pot of beans. Doesn't really matter what sort of beans.
posted by PMdixon at 2:11 PM on November 19, 2012 [1 favorite]

I should mention that me freezer is full of frozen vegetables- which is what I mostly rely on.

Frozen veggies are a great option in Canada, as studies show that they tend to retain more nutrients than the veggies that travelled miles to get to the shelves "fresh".

That said, I tend to use prewashed spinach, arugula and baby romaine as 3 of my 7 fruit veggies servings. Toss with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and voilà, an easy salad. (Plus, you can stick the spinach in omelets and many other cooked dishes). I end my meals with this "salad" and always have another veggies main or side.

Fruits: always go with what's in season somewhere in the world. They'll be more likely to be tasty. Right now, oh joy, clementines are in season. They tend to keep fairly well. And there is only one test that ever really works for me when it comes to many fruits (tomatoes included, bananas excluded): smelling them. You want the fruit to have a delicate sweet scent.
posted by Milau at 2:12 PM on November 19, 2012

1. Use frozen veggies in veggie soup. Throw in a bag of frozen soub veggies, a can of tomatoes and a can of canneloni beans. Cook in a crock pot for a few hours. Nice on a cold day.

2. Use frozen fruit for a breakfast smoothie. Berries and bananas are great frozen and the banana will give your smoothie heft. You don't need a 32 oz smoothie, a 12 oz one should be fine.

3. I like chopped spinach in things like meatloaf, spaghetti sauce (which all on it's own is chock full of veggies) and sloppy joes.

4. Buy your salads in one portion servings at the salad bar at the market. More expensive than making one at home, but unless you get all gung ho to make a salad, lets live in the real world.

5. Buy your fresh fruit a piece at a time. If you can go to a green grocer/farmer's market, ask him or her to pick your fruit out for you. If you're in the supermarket ask a random stranger. I've helped all sorts of people pick out fruit.

6. With fresh fruits and veggies, local and in season is the best way to go.

7. Grated zucchini is one of the worlds most underrated veggie additives. Grate one, salt it, let it sit in a strainer for 5 minues, then squeeze the water out using paper towels. Now you can make zucchini latkes, or in soups, or a meatloaf. You can freeze the shreds in serving sized bags.

8. Zucchini bread and carrot cake. Why not?

9. Jamaican Carrot Juice.

Once you start experimenting around, you'll get the hang of it.

Also, try new veggies and recipes. Sliced, roasted fennel bulbs are yummy with olive oil and paremesian. Corn chowder.

Forgive yourself for not eating the best possible thing in the best possible way. Second best is fine. Or if you like creamed spinach (and OMG, YUM!) then eat it. It's still spinach.
posted by Ruthless Bunny at 2:18 PM on November 19, 2012

Sneak in veggies (and beans, legumes, and fruit) where you can.

- Craving pizza? cook veggies in microwave, and put on top. This is especially doable if you're heating up a frozen pizza. No need to cook beforehand, just top and bake
- Make smoothies - stick some spinach and canned, rinsed chickpeas in there, along with tart and flavorful things like berries, and you probably won't not even notice
- any time you make rice, make them with some frozen peas
- make some stir fry (frozen veggies are perfect)
- omelets loaded up with veggies
- soups and stews
- veggie chili
- bigass salads
- I'm allergic to a lot of raw produce, but don't have issues when they're cooked. So I like slicing up apples and pears, putting them on a baking sheet at 350 for 20 minutes or so, and then snacking on them. Especially yummy as it gets colder out.
posted by raztaj at 2:19 PM on November 19, 2012 [2 favorites]

You can sneak preashed baby spinach into an incredible amount of stuff. I add it to omelets, sandwiches (instead of lettuce), lasagna, spaghetti sauce, whatever. Those bags of baby carrots are awesome, also. Do you have a discount grocery store, like an Aldi, nearby? Our local Aldi has awesome fruit on the cheap, and it doesn't sting quite so badly if a piece or two goes bad if I got a good deal on it.

Roasted cauliflower is lovely. Just add a sprinkling of olive oil and salt & pepper, then put it in a 350 degree F oven until tender. Terrific!

Broccoli goes surprisingly well on pizza.
posted by terrierhead at 2:20 PM on November 19, 2012

The produce people in your grocery store are actually a great, untapped resource. Even the most bumbling apple-stacker will have secret knowledge and opinions on when the best such and such is available and how to choose a ripe avocado.

If you make a practice of asking how to find the non-mealy, non-squishy, most-yummy whatever it is in the store of your produce people about once a week, you'll arm yourself with knowledge within a couple months. For me lately I've finally learned how to pick a ripe persimmon! Delight!

They'll also be able to tell you when a new shipment of something has come in, so you can sort of have dibs, and when there's something special and seasonal that they might be excited about. They can also suggest ways to cook things, or point you to available printed information with recipes. This is part of their jobs.
posted by Mizu at 2:21 PM on November 19, 2012

Cabbages are some of the cheapest, tastiest vegetables out there -- and as far as I know it's fairly good for you. They also seem to store well, I never took much care of them and leave them in the bags I stuck them in at the grocer, and they're still good a week later.

An easy dish I make often is semi-steamed cabbage with meat. Whack a cabbage in half (or quarters, whatever is easiest), peel leaves till you get through a good portion of the cabbage -- enough to fill a mid-large kitchen bowl. Wash and lay enough cabbage to cover the bottom of a preheated pot or 12in saucepan. Lay 1/2 to 1lb of cut chicken thighs on top, and then cover with the rest of your cabbages. Stick a spoonful of butter somewhere in there along with a couple bouillon cubes. Cover and Let steam at mid low heat for 20 mins or so, stir, wait another 20-30 mins. Shake the heck out of oregano or some other European sounding dried herbs on top and you're done. Tastes great with or without ketchup, mix and match meats for easy variations on the theme.

If you don't want to waste the rest of thecabbage that's closer to the core, cut that up into smaller pieces, lightly stir fry with sesame oil, then add water and miso for some flavorful miso soup.
posted by Muu at 2:29 PM on November 19, 2012

And if that's too much work, there's another trick: cole slaw bags from the salad isle. Bout $1-$1.50, precut into shreds and is just asking to be thrown into a frying pan. Throw half a bag in along with some sausage slices and add pepper to taste.
posted by Muu at 2:37 PM on November 19, 2012

I really can't stand overcooked veggies. I favor stir fry type recipes and grilling (on an indoor electric grill). That's a good way to avoid overcooking them. Frozen veggies are perfect for tossing into a stir fry style dish. Cook other ingedients first, add veggies late. They only need a few minutes.

For fresh produce, learn how to process and store it properly. A few examples, off the top of my head:

Get a hook to hang bananas.
Do not put apples and potatoes together in the same bin.
Remove grapes from the stem and rinse thoroughly when you first get home. They will keep for several days and make a great, convenient snack food when handled this way.
Put celery in a cup of cold water in the fridge like you are trying to root it.

Anything still on a stem: Remove the stem. It will suck the life out of the fruit.
posted by Michele in California at 2:56 PM on November 19, 2012

Here's another easy and somewhat cheap veggie trick: Kale chips. Kale, for some reason, often goes on sale in my canadian grocery store and is available year round.

Turn oven to low temperature (250 F)
Take stems off the kale, and tear the kale into 2 inch pieces.
Toss kale in a bit of olive oil (approximately 1 tb spoon per 3 cups of kale)
Salt if desired.
Stick in over for approximately 10-15 minutes, until Kale is crispy. Note: put a timer on since you say you're scatter brained, or else, make them while you're doing the dishes.
posted by Milau at 2:59 PM on November 19, 2012

Have you investigated sauces and salsas and that sort of thing? Just for an example, we get the traditional tomato-based salsas, but there's also tasty mango-type salsas that use fruit rather than tomatos and we just dump salsa over everything that needs vegetables or a little more flavor. Obviously, you'd want to check labels, but I've seen them without bell peppers and/or cilantro.
posted by Ghostride The Whip at 3:08 PM on November 19, 2012

If you like the taste of vegetables, you could just eat most them uncooked, with or without dip. No work, no overcooking. Most veggies can be eaten raw even it that's not typical--for example, you can totally just peel a sweet potato and cut it into rounds and eat it that way (although I don't think that's one you have to worry about overcooking, really.) Spears of celery, string beans, cauliflower, broccoli--all fine raw. Kale can be cut into thin ribbons and "massaged"--google for recipes for massaged kale salad-- or just eaten plain if it's sweet, as it tends to be in colder weather. You can shred cabbage and make salad of it too.

And things like broccoli can be steamed in the microwave. It's harder to overcook it you you're only cooking for 2 minutes a time and then checking on it rather than putting it on the stove.
posted by needs more cowbell at 3:19 PM on November 19, 2012

You like variety and hate shopping frequently, so look for vegetables that keep. For me that's brussels sprouts, cabbage and cauliflower. Eat perishables like spinach, peppers, and radishes in the first few days after you shop. Towards the end of the week eat roasted brussels sprouts, chili over baked potatoes, roasted or stir fried or raw carrots, or roasted or curried cauliflower. Turnips are great in beef stew. My parents loved roasted swedes(rutabagas) which also keep very well, and I'm a fan of grilled parsnips with sweet butter. One of my favorite snacks is a wedge of raw cabbage, sprinkled liberally with salt. Basically look for dense veggies or root crops; they keep better. For variety do Greek one night: green beans with olive oil, onion, canned tomatoe and oregano, cooked until they meld, feta on top optional. Then do indian--there are a billion quick curried cauliflower recipes online. The next night do Mexican rice with tomato, chilis, corn, and maybe peas or carrots. Then you can put canned veggie chili on top of baked potatoes And have bagged salad on the side. I like putting something tart in my bowl o' beans, like sauerkraut, or some cheese with sliced up pickles. Pickled veggies are still veggies. In summer, bake squash, eggplant and tomatoes with olive oil and layer as a sandwich on crusty French bread. Serve any leftover roasted summer veg the next day layered with noodles, jarred tomato sauce, and mozzarella.
posted by thelastcamel at 3:28 PM on November 19, 2012 [3 favorites]

You can roast frozen vegetables too. Like, take a bag of cauliflower, toss it in a pan with a bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper, and roast at 400F until it it's brown and a little crispy. This works better with fresh cauliflower, but it's SO EASY with frozen cauliflower because it's already cut up. And over-roasted veggies just get crunchier and deliciouser. Well, until they get burnt.
posted by mskyle at 3:35 PM on November 19, 2012

I keep a bowl of in season fruit in my office (just enough for the week) and eat one or two a day as a snack. Right now I have Honeycrisp apples and my stomach is growling...
posted by michellenoel at 3:38 PM on November 19, 2012

Try soups for the vegetable processing. Soups are DEAD easy, you can cram a whole bunch of vegetables into a pot of soup, you can make a big pot ahead and dole it out into smaller bowls and freeze it for quick brain-dead dinners, and somehow it's easy to trick your brain into thinking that you're not eating vegetables because it's....soup.

You can throw minestrone together REALLY easily with frozen vegetables - get one can of beans of some kind (either pinto beans or white beans) and a whole bunch of the frozen vegetables, dump them into a pot, add enough broth to cover it all over, and then throw in one handful of short pasta. Heat it all up until the pasta's cooked and everything else is heated through. Presto -- minestrone!
posted by EmpressCallipygos at 3:49 PM on November 19, 2012 [1 favorite]

Nthing soups, pizzas, etc. I always keep a bag of prewashed spinach around in my house for sandwiches, pizzas, soups, and salads. Costs me $2 (US) per bag, and I usually eat about 1/week. I've also done the green smoothie thing (Google "green monster" or "green smoothies") and liked that... mostly stopped 'cause I don't have a dishwasher and I think washing the blender is a pain.

I have a big sweet tooth and like dried fruit subbing for candy -- dried mangoes, pineapple chunks, cranberries, and cherries are some of my faves. Dried cranberries, golden raisins, and cherries are also awesome on top of salads. Just don't eat too much of it, because it is still full of sugar and it also can act as a laxative if you overdo it.

I think eating seasonally is also a good way to help avoid crappy produce... It's not failsafe but it's more likely that you're going to get a wet-tissue-paper peach in January than it is in August. Some grocery stores I've been to have a "what to look for in a ripe X" on the produce signage, too. Here's a seasonal guide for Montreal.
posted by jorlyfish at 4:04 PM on November 19, 2012

If you have aging (but still OK) vegetables you need to use up quickly, make this lentil soup and substitute any vegetable you like for the spinach. Just be sure to cook it longer if you are using a harder veg like carrots. Then puree in blender (or use an immersion blender--they are a great tool!) and you have tasty, healthy soup and no more wilting veggies in the fridge.

[I've also done the green smoothie thing (Google "green monster" or "green smoothies") and liked that... mostly stopped 'cause I don't have a dishwasher and I think washing the blender is a pain.

I feel your pain, no dishwasher here either. So I put water and a little detergent in the blender jar and whizz it with the lid on for a second or two. Makes it easier to handwash.]
posted by hurdy gurdy girl at 4:22 PM on November 19, 2012

Do you have a mandoline slicer? Really speeds up slicing veggies. Be sure to get one with a removable blade that you can sharpen in a normal knife sharpener.

Nthing cabbage, particularly because it's virtually immortal compared to other vegetables. I've kept one (uncut) in my fridge for well more than a month and it's come out crisp and fresh.

If you buy bagged salad or carrots or anything like that which is stamped with an expiration date remember to reach in and take one from the back or underneath the pile because they usually try to place the ones with the most imminent expiration dates in front or on top.
posted by XMLicious at 4:33 PM on November 19, 2012

and more cost effective?

In every city I've lived in, the non-gourmet Asian groceries that cater to immigrants have a decent selection of fresh vegetables & herbs at far lower prices than the chains.
posted by headnsouth at 5:39 PM on November 19, 2012 [3 favorites]

to counter some of the drawbacks of rice, avoid the white stuff. I use a little rice cooker and do a 50/50 mix of brown rice and Quinoa. The Quinoa is lower carbs, more protein etc, but more expensive, so I mix them. I always throw a handful or two of spinach in when it is done, and that cooks it just enough. I'll do the same with a tomato.

I think i throw spinach and Sriracha in almost anything nowadays...if my ten-year-old self could see me now he would freak out.

i'd also recommend learning about blanching--for brussel sprouts i'll throw them in boiling water for a bit before i saute them with a bit of olive oil and dried cranberries.

and--this whole thing is making me very hungry--a thumbs up for the recommendation to use grated zucchini! its like carb free pasta.
posted by th3ph17 at 5:42 PM on November 19, 2012

One option that I have recently come around to is eating giant pile of one type of veggie. I figure as long as I mix it up a bit throughout the week, I can have 3 serves of broccoli for dinner.
posted by kjs4 at 6:02 PM on November 19, 2012

You can make pretty much every vegetable taste yummy by tossing in olive oil and salt and roasting for awhile. It also tends to shrink them so you can eat more at once. I like to do it at high heat until they're slightly browned and crispy. Broccoli, cauliflower, kale, are great for this because they keep for a long time in the fridge.
posted by snickerdoodle at 6:05 PM on November 19, 2012

I completely support the roasting idea. I love cold roast veggies, so I'll roast a montain of say, brussel sprouts, and then have them in the fridge as a snack to eat whenever. Suddenly I've got a side for lunch the next day, something to munch on, blah blah.

I also make soup a lot. I go through my fridge and pull out any older looking vegetables and toss them all into a pot of water, add a small can of tomato paste and a half head of sliced cabbage (which is surprisingly like noodles, but without the added grain). I freeze portions flat and stack them for later use.

The meally thing- I can't stand meally apples. I actually only buy green ones or fuji apples because I have better luck with them. I feel like pears are less meally and survive better longer. I love asian pears. They are ripe right away and don't get squishy.
posted by Blisterlips at 6:31 PM on November 19, 2012

About blanching - remember that you can prevent veggies from going bad by blanching and freezing. Bagged baby spinach that is about to turn is a prime candidate.
posted by Red Desk at 8:12 PM on November 19, 2012

I can consume two or more bunches of spinach when it's wilted down to nothing in a frying pan with butter, mushrooms, and garlic. Top with goat cheese and or in crepes; you'll be shocked how much spinach you ate without noticing!
posted by Pomo at 9:19 PM on November 19, 2012

Another point - you say you're trying to make sure you get the appropriate number of "servings" per day. Make sure you know exactly what the powers that be MEAN when they say "serving." Here in the U.S.A., one "serving" of cooked vegetables is only a half cup - four ounces. One "serving" of salad is 1 cup. I don't know a single person alive that only eats one serving of either salad or cooked vegetables at a meal. You may be getting closer to the appropriate number of servings than you think already without even knowing it.
posted by EmpressCallipygos at 4:12 AM on November 20, 2012

Pineapple is great to have around, if you want a sweet treat that is also fruit. To choose one, grab a leaf from the center of the top and pull. If it is ripe, the leaf will come out easily.

To cut, slice off the top and bottom, then peel the skin off the sides by just cutting them off with a knife. Quarter the pineapple and cut out the core. Cut into chunks.

Once you've done this a few times it's really a fast process. I get a few days of pineapple out of it.
posted by k8lin at 4:41 AM on November 20, 2012

Dried fruit is easy, and pretty affordable. A handful of dried apricots as a snack. Dried cherries or cranberries on top of a salad.

Orange juice, cranberry juice, etc. Once in a while, I splurge on single-serving cups of grapefruit sections in juice. Have V8 juice once in a while.

Tomato sauce. Learn to make tomato-based sauce to put on pasta or pizza. I cut & brown Italian sausage, pour off any grease, add tomato sauce, and simmer for an hour. Easy, tasty, not expensive.

Kale is the Universal Soup Enhancer; I've pout it in many soups, with very good result. It can be cooked many ways, and is really nutrition-dense. You can bake a sweet potato in the microwave as you would a white potato, and eat it with butter, salt & pepper.

Sweet/sour red cabbage is easy and the cooking time is pretty forgiving; it tastes good crunchy or not. Coleslaw is very tasty, especially when fresh and crunchy, and will much less dressing than prepared versions. I shred cabbage and add a small amount of sesame dressing for an easy salad. Canned beets, mostly drained, with a bit of apple cider vinegar, are a go-to when I want an easy veg.

I love roasted vegetables - onions, cabbage, kale, sweet potatoes, squash, potatoes, brussel sprouts, and more. They keep well, and re-heat well. (I also love leftover roasted sprouts, straight from the fridge or with a vinaigrette.) Roasting carrots in chicken broth and olive oil (or chicken fat skimmed from a broth) until the broth evaporates and the carrots are well-cooked is really delicious.

I recommend you learn some veggie-heavy recipes and when, say, broccoli is on sale, make a big pot of broccoli, and have it steamed with olive oil & garlic the 1st night, and have leftover cold broccoli with salad dressing the next, and add any leftovers to a soup, etc. As you develop preferences for veggie recipes, you'll go out of your way to add them to your meal planning.
posted by theora55 at 9:18 AM on November 24, 2012

« Older I hate being photographed and ...   |  I'm always cold. In my office... Newer »