Join 3,564 readers in helping fund MetaFilter (Hide)

What are these tools/parts?
November 18, 2012 4:00 PM   Subscribe

What are these tools/parts? Something to do with my Kenmore washer/dryer.

posted by gummo to Home & Garden (2 answers total)
I don't know what they are but it will be helpful to add the model number and type (front load or top load) of units you have. Then a search of an owner's manual may yield clarity.
posted by mightshould at 4:18 PM on November 18, 2012

They look more like button hole sewing guides for a sewing machine.
posted by Confess, Fletch at 4:34 PM on November 18, 2012

« Older Which netbook/tablet should I ...   |  We're Brits in Washington DC a... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.