What does the hivemind recommend for online/could based Document Management Systems that are ISO9000 compliant?
So we're a small tech start up making the transition from free wheeling R&D to actually selling products to big customers. We've got to get serious about Quality Management and start to put in place the systems policies and procedures that our customers expect from credible suppliers. First of which is a Quality Management System - of which a key part is a Document Control System. We don't need to be ISO9000 certified yet, but will sometime next year - so I'd like to start with a system that will make the grade at that stage.
Here are my requirements:
1) Online/Cloud based - We don't maintain our own servers or IT infrastructure other than an internet connection.
2) Integrated with Google Apps would be nice - at least to share google user logins.
3) Ability to control document revisions with a check out/in capability and defined approval process for changes.
4) Ability to control user access
5) Nice if it could handle many document types (.doc, .ppt, .pdf etc.)
6) Reasonably priced < $10/user/month
I've seen the following on Google Apps Marketplace so feedback on these solutions is appreciated: Qquma