Ladies need male or androgynous costumes to look hot in
October 24, 2012 12:07 PM Subscribe
Gender bending costume ideas for a formal-ish occasion for two ladies: one on the tallish and thinnish side, one on the shortish and curvyish.
posted by jetsetlag to clothing, beauty, & fashion (15 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
- Costumes do not need to match or be part of a duo, we'd like ideas for each of us!
- Would prefer to be comfortable so nothing too unwieldy, bulky, or constricting, no props.
- It's a somewhat dressy occasion so lumberjacks and such are out.
- More important to look attractive than to pass as male - we'd rather look like women in men's clothing than obscure our figures too much or glue on facial hair.
- Would also prefer archetypes rather than recognizable pop culture characters.