Recommendations for alternatives to Lee men's Custom Fit Waistband flat front pants?
September 28, 2012 4:17 PM   Subscribe

Recommendations for alternatives to Lee men's Custom Fit Waistband flat front pants?

Since folks here provided such helpful information in response to a recent question about belts, I figured this would be a good place to ask about pants as well.

I need recommendations for alternatives to Lee men's Custom Fit Waistband flat front pants because I have found recently they are no longer made of as good quality (durable) material as they used to be.

The key attributes I'm looking for are stretch waistband, flat front, business casual look, and reasonably durable (I'm willing to pay a little extra for better quality). Nothing too fancy with the pockets. Normal sizes and colors.

Thank you!
posted by Dansaman to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (2 answers total)

Try dockers "Wherever" collection - I think those are the ones with the "comfort fit" waistband, which should meet your needs.
posted by dpx.mfx at 9:06 AM on September 29, 2012

I feel like your description describes every pair of pants my mother buys my father at LL Bean. These seem to meet your requirements.
posted by crankylex at 1:43 PM on September 29, 2012

« Older Can you recommend a specific o...   |  I am looking for costume ideas... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.