Adjusting to new eyeglasses.
August 10, 2005 9:13 PM Subscribe
I just got a new glasses perscription on Monday, after 4 years of wearing the same pair of glasses. They are fine 90% of the time, but the other 5-10% of the time, I can tell my eyes are having issues with the new lenses.
posted by spinifex23 to health & fitness (10 answers total)
I get slight nausea, dizziness, and eyestrain as my eyes seem to be adjusting to the new perscription. This mainly happens when in a moving vehicle or when tired. How long does it take for the eyes to adjust to a new perscription, and when should I call the Opthamologist for a tweaking of it? FWIW, I am farsighted, have an astigmitism, and prisms in both lenses, so contacts aren't an option. I tried googling for this, and found nothing.