iPhone Pre-Order Questions
September 13, 2012 10:27 AM Subscribe
First time pre-ordering an iPhone! Looking for tips/experiences/advice.
posted by El Sabor Asiatico to Technology (13 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite
- Going with Verizon based on their LTE coverage in my area.
- Starting new service -- no existing contract.
- Ordering two phones under a family plan.
- Need to ship to my work address, not home/billing address.
- Is it particularly complicated to order two phones at the same time under one cellular family plan? What is the process and would it be easier to do this at the Verizon website rather than the Apple Store site?
- Will Apple ship to a different address than my billing address? I currently have a shipping address set up under my Apple Store account, but some people say that for the iPhone, they will not ship to any address but the billing address.
- For those who have Verizon iPhones, wondering if there is any difference between pre-ordering from the Apple site or the Verizon site in terms of ease of process, reliability and shipping speed.
Thanks for any info!