DNC in BKLYN

Where in Brooklyn can I watch the DNC tonight? I'm looking for a bar.

I live in Clinton Hill and would like to watch the DNC speeches tonight. Anyone know of a bar that will be having a DNC-watching event? I'd like to avoid going to Manhattan if at all possible.
posted by greta simone to Food & Drink (5 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Just go to the Democrats campaign office on 87th street. I'm sure there will be plenty of drinking as the convention showcases a few more stumbles on live tv tonight.
posted by Kruger5 at 8:17 AM on September 6, 2012 [2 favorites]

Another option is to search for a house party. I got an email from the campaign about a house party in my neighborhood (seriously, like four blocks from my place).
posted by kat518 at 8:22 AM on September 6, 2012 [1 favorite]

Four years ago, I watched one of the debates (VP, I believe) at Pacific Standard. According to their Twitter feed, they've been showing the DNC this week, though you can call to double-check that they'll be doing so again tonight. Good beer selection. They also have trivia I believe on Sunday nights.
posted by Conrad Cornelius o'Donald o'Dell at 9:20 AM on September 6, 2012

Here's the link to find a watch party near you.
They seem to be mostly at bars, and there seem to be a lot of them in bkln.
posted by newpotato at 1:59 PM on September 6, 2012

I ended up watching at Black Swan in Bed-Stuy for future reference.
posted by greta simone at 1:15 PM on October 6, 2012

« Older The In Game Advertising Busine...   |  I just scheduled bunion surger... Newer »