I've got a Scansnap printer and I'm ready to go paperless -- but I need the right Mac software to manage my scanned documents. None of the options I've found seem quite right.
I'm looking for software that will:
• Store my documents locally rather than in the cloud. (This eliminates Google Drive and Evernote.)
• Perform OCR. (This eliminates using a local notebook in Evernote.)
• OCR a document in the background while I go ahead and scan the next document (this eliminates Scansnap Manager.)
• Allow me to search within an individual OCRed document. (This eliminates Paperless.)
• Provide me with a simple, one-button workflow. (This eliminates Adobe Acrobat Pro, unless I'm missing an easy way to automate its OCR features.)
• Cost less than $100. (This eliminates Devonthink
Is there a solution I'm missing? Or do I just need to compromise on one of the above requirements?