Quotes, Tips, Facts of the Day RSS Feeds

Best sites for Quote of the day rss feeds... Any ideas?

I am looking for inspirational quotes of the day, or tips of the day, ideas of the day, facts of the day kind of rss feeds that I can throw into google reader... any ideas for good sites that have worked for you? When you do a search online there are so many sites for this kind of things but most of them seem full of ads or seem like they might not be updating anymore.... your help would be highlay appreciated!
posted by matthelm to Education (3 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite

I find the official Quora twitter account to be pretty solid.
posted by jourman2 at 8:27 AM on September 3, 2012

The Oxford Dictionary of National Biography has a life of the day RSS feed (also available on its twitter).
posted by immlass at 8:31 AM on September 3, 2012

A Word A Day
Not only do you get a word a day, also a quote, or

A THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
I have learnt silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers. -Kahlil Gibran, mystic, poet, and artist (1883-1931)
posted by JABof72 at 10:27 AM on September 3, 2012

« Older Looking for examples of great ...   |  Laptops with Next Business Day... Newer »