Looking for female recording engineers in Chicago.

If someone can point me to a directory of Chicago-based recording engineers, females in particular, that would be great. I'm also interested in individual names. Thanks!
posted by january to Media & Arts (5 answers total)

I can ask a couple of (male) friends of mine in the industry who they know, but it'd would help to know why you're asking. Do you want contact information? Are you looking to hire someone? Do an informational interview?
posted by hydrophonic at 6:47 PM on August 23, 2012

I'm looking to hire. Thanks, hydrophonic.
posted by january at 9:01 PM on August 23, 2012

Assuming you're recording music, my friend recommends Jessica Ruffins at Keyclub, in southwestern Michigan--one and a half hours drive from Chicago. He says she's a total badass.
posted by hydrophonic at 8:28 AM on August 24, 2012

Did you ever pick someone? I have some more names from an artist friend in Chicago.
posted by infinitewindow at 9:13 AM on October 18, 2012

@infinitewindow. I did not pick anyone yet. I would definitely be interested in those names. Thanks!
posted by january at 5:16 AM on October 20, 2012

« Older Should I vote in the upcoming ...   |  So I've got some questions abo... Newer »