Help me become a vegetarian cooking goddess
August 13, 2012 6:14 AM Subscribe
Elegant, healthy, protein-filled vegetarian recipes for the complete novice. I am cooking challenged!
posted by 3491again to Food & Drink (22 answers total) 57 users marked this as a favorite
I am a complete novice at cooking. I can barely boil water. I have an anxiety disorder with some triggers around cooking. Still, I want to make amazing, delicious things!
So... help me find simple, healthy, amazing recipes for vegetarian food. Breakfasts. Dinners. I'm looking for particularly classy, elegant, simple yet beautiful meals that I can put into a rotation and won't get tired of.
- Vegetarian (including eggs and milk)
- Extra protein or paleo-ish
- Elegant, classy, stylish
- Easier than they look
- Every day meals like breakfasts and dinners, not desserts or party food
- Things I can make over and over again with minor variation and still enjoy
* What are your favorite recipes?
* Favorite sources for recipes?
Bonus: How did you learn to become an intuitive sort of cook that can throw things together in the kitchen without having a panic attack?
How do you decide what to make?
Thank you so much, Mefites!