2013 Kia Optima SXL
July 30, 2012 10:53 PM Subscribe
Should I buy the 2013 Kia Optima SXL (Ltd).
posted by Lylo to shopping (5 answers total)
(they just arrived at Chicago dealers a couple of weeks ago)I am very close to buying one and interested in hive input regarding estimated safety reliability and desirability.
Pros: 1.They are totally loaded with all the features I wanted Or lusted for (and same price as 2012 SX once you add on all those features that are options in SX but standard in the 2013 Limited) such as sunroof, heated/cooled seats, back up camera, blind spot warning, elec. seats, navigation system, etc etc.
2. so fun to drive, unusually responsive for cushy sedan.
3. Great warranty 60k miles/60 mos
4. Good gas mileage
6. Beautiful leather, comfortable seats
1.No Kia dealership/service center that near my house(about 20 miles away and I am one of those urbanites who despises driving to the burbs)
2. About $5000 more than I hoped to spend
3. Not sure how good a car Kia is these days
4. Will prices go down by December?
5. Is it good to buy a new model that just came out?
6. I am not very impressed with the closest dealer despite them offering me a better price than two dealerships in a neighboring state
Bonus points if you can advise me re: is it worth financing a minimum of $10K through the dealer in order to get additional $500 off price ( supposedly can be paid off with no penalty after 2 months). I do not yet know the finance rate but probably around 2.3 or 2.4%. I could come up with cash, don't really need to finance.