"Set it and forget it" bike camera?
July 21, 2012 10:03 AM Subscribe
Mr Corpse is looking for a camera to mount on his bike, to record his daily commute in case of being hit (again) by a car. Desired features inside.
posted by The corpse in the library to Sports, Hobbies, & Recreation (11 answers total) 10 users marked this as a favorite
- The ideal camera would be mounted on his handlebars.
- It would turn on automatically (an accelerometer?) when he was riding, and turn off when he was done.
- There'd be no need to keep the footage if everything went fine -- each ride could record over the previous ride.
- He rides about an hour each way.
- The smallest amount of care and feeding, please.
What's the best black box out there for cyclists?