Emergency Pie Recipe

Long shot but does anyone have the pork pie recipe from this Master Class 4" pie tin

I have 2 of those pie tins and they came with a pork pie recipe but I lost mine. I'm mostly looking for the cooking instructions as I use my own pastry recipe and the filling recipe is similar to another one I have but what I really need is the cooking time and temperature for a pie that size. All the recipes I've found online are too big, too small or don't specify.
posted by missmagenta to Food & Drink (2 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite
You could buy a new one for $11.65 and get the recipe again.

Sorry I couldn't help more!
posted by commitment at 7:51 AM on July 20, 2012

This recipe is for a 10cm (4") diameter pork pie - so about the same size as your tins. It calls for 1.5 hours baking at 200C (180C for fan-assisted ovens) to cook 450g of pork.
posted by essexjan at 8:40 AM on July 20, 2012

« Older Are there risks in having boto...   |  My wife will likely have labor... Newer »