In search of a flower nail

Where can I buy a flower nail in the Boston/Cambridge area?

I need to purchase a flower nail to use as a heating core in a 12" diameter cake that I am baking for an event this weekend. Does anyone have any suggestions on where in the Boston/Cambridge area I might purchase one? Cambridge (specifically the Harvard/Central/Porter areas) would be preferable. Thanks!
posted by wondrous strange snow to Food & Drink (4 answers total)

Amazon has them fairly cheaply... If you just want it "in" your area in the convenience sense, instead of the shopping-locally sense, there you go.
posted by pla at 6:57 PM on July 19, 2012

iParty just over the river from Harvard Sq., on Soldiers Field Rd., carries Wilton's baking supplies. Or try Dicksons Hardware on Brattle to see if there's something you can MacGyver.
posted by cocoagirl at 7:08 PM on July 19, 2012

China Fair (up Mass Ave from Porter) might have something; they have all kinds of cooking supplies.
posted by songs about trains at 7:49 PM on July 19, 2012

Try Tags Hardware in Porter. They have both cooking supplies and hardware, and I have definitely seen icing sets there.
posted by athenasbanquet at 6:09 AM on July 20, 2012

« Older How can I make my tofu serious...   |  I'm looking for some fun songs... Newer »