Finding nets for theme park attractions.

School teacher looking for 1 page nets to create 3D models of theme-park attractions. E.g. A roller coaster, log flume, Ferris wheel, runaway train. I've been looking on the internet and draw a blank. Any help would be appreciated. Students will be able to design their own images, and the more able challenged to adapt the model. Internet links preferable, but if you know of a book, then please let me know. Thank you.
posted by 92_elements to Education (1 answer total)

I have only a minute to answer, but you may have better luck searching "papercraft" or "folding" with models, like this search.

We never called them "nets" when I was in school, and the only reason I know that term is from working in educational publishing, so some MeFites may not know that term.
posted by fiercecupcake at 1:12 PM on July 10, 2012

« Older I want to move out of Portland...   |  I'm trying to find work approp... Newer »