I need to find a GoPro Wifi BacPac in the Boston Area.

Where can I buy the GoPro WiFi BacPac in Boston, MA (or very near Boston) in the next 24 hours?

I tried BestBuy (the only GoPro retailer I'm familiar with) and the online interface shows nothing in stores.
posted by fake to Technology (5 answers total)

Best Buy in Watertown claims to have them in stock but I'd call to be sure.
posted by jessamyn at 6:58 PM on June 5, 2012

Yeah, I'm looking at the BB locator and I'm seeing it in Dorchester and Watertown, among other locations. You should be able to get to both places via MBTA bus and/or T.
posted by bondcliff at 7:02 PM on June 5, 2012

My browser might be silly, but I can't get your links to work. Here's what I see when I search the Watertown store (I'll call)...
posted by fake at 7:24 PM on June 5, 2012

I'm looking at a slightly different product that I found when I googled for "GoPro WiFi BacPac".

Try searching on SKU: 4672856. GoPro - Wi-Fi BacPac and Wi-Fi Remote. It shows as backordered on the website but when you go to "check availability" it's showing at some local stores.
posted by bondcliff at 7:50 PM on June 5, 2012

Ah perfect, that was it! Thank you!
posted by fake at 7:52 PM on June 5, 2012

« Older Songs of s/he said; s/he said?...   |  Books on writing a memoir, wit... Newer »