Where can I watch Filipino news with English subtitles?

How can I watch Filipino news (or any type of Filipino current events programming) in Tagalog with English subtitles? I only have a Roku - but if this can be accomplished with cable TV, Hulu Plus, etc., I'm all ears. I'm in Arlington, VA and have internet through Comcast. Thanks in advance.
posted by invisible ink to Media & Arts (1 answer total)

Have you been to any of the Filipino restaurants in Arlington or the surrounding areas in VA? I've been to a few up I-270 in MD, and I'm 75% sure they had some Filipino programming on their TVs, so you might want to ask a local restaurant what cable or satellite service they use. I've seen a bunch of programs on Verizon FIOS and I know they have a "filipino package" but availability varies by state and I don't know if it's a) all in Tagalog and b) cost effective).
posted by NikitaNikita at 5:02 PM on July 1, 2012

« Older How can I make some extra mone...   |  How were your parents awesome?... Newer »