Identify this hanging pendant lamp!

Please help me identify this hanging pendant lamp.

I am looking for the make/model and a source (if possible) for the lamp in the image linked above. The smaller shade is approximately 21" in diameter and the larger shade is a couple of inches larger than that. Here is a view of the interior. I'm in Washington, DC, if that helps.
posted by roomwithaview to Home & Garden (3 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

That's a pretty popular style right now. I can't see that particular lamp, but if you search for "double pendant" or "double drum pendant" you will get quite a few similar results.
posted by belladonna at 12:26 PM on May 13, 2012

It looks like this one but I can't see the top so I can't be positive. Also shown here, others in the line do have that top. Here's another.
posted by iconomy at 12:31 PM on May 13, 2012

I think it's this one:

http://www.restorationhardware.com/catalog/product/product.jsp?productId=prod690963&categoryId=cat1701013

The white version looks just like it.
posted by unionsquarepark at 4:08 PM on May 14, 2012

« Older (UK-based) I've started applyi...   |  Cute, magical date ideas for t... Newer »