Tips for safe and anonymous blogging

India is using all kinds of laws to control anti corruption protests. Recently a group bloggers asked me to write an how-to on safe and anonymous blogging. I wrote a detailed how-to about the same. But it may not be complete. Do you think anything else that I need to suggest?
posted by thejeshgn to Technology (3 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

[Removed link from post, please put it in your profile if you want people to check it out. Drop us a note via the contact form if you have questions.]
posted by jessamyn at 6:49 AM on April 26, 2012

Be careful if you use Google Analytics. See this Andy Baio article for more info.
posted by griseus at 6:51 AM on April 26, 2012 [2 favorites]

I'd be very cautious in general that you know what you're talking about before writing a guide like this. You don't want to end up feeling responsible for wrecking someone's life if they followed your advice and you missed something very important.
posted by empath at 7:29 AM on April 26, 2012 [1 favorite]

« Older Travelling to Thailand in July...   |  I've been offered a position a... Newer »