Gift Registry 360?
April 24, 2012 4:22 AM Subscribe
Have you used Gift Registry 360
? Can you share your experience?
The soon-to-be Mr. Rattery and I are thinking about registering on Gift Registry 360 because we like the idea of selection and we like that we could shop around to register at better price points. I wonder, though, if the service works as well as it claims to and would love for some anecdata. Some considerations:
1. we're in Canada, so how well does it work for outside US? is it a nightmare?
2. how did the not-so-tech savvy guests fare at using it? is it too alienating for older people not comfortable with the web?
3. I like the feature that allows you to say "I purchased this item somewhere else", but I wonder how many people would bother to do this step?
4. how did you tell people where you were registered? how much explaining did you do? (I know you're not supposed to include this info with the invitation, but -- aside from telepathy -- how do you get the message out? [and no, I do not have and will never have a wedding website])
5. any other rave reviews/grave concerns?