Natural Gas Marketing - Where can I buy the worlds best training?

Please recommend to me a place to receive 'natural gas marketing' training.

I found this place:

http://www.oxfordprinceton.com/about-us.html

But it seems kind of suspect ...something about the naming of the institution strikes me as off.

Any ideas?

posted by anewnormal to Education (2 answers total)

What kind of marketing? In what area? Retail/Wholesale/Upstream? What kind of job would you be doing from this?

Oxford Princeton have a good reputation in energy trading and the energy industry in general. See also IFF Energy and ICIS Heren (they occasionally do courses) as alternatives. They are all mainly aimed at commodities trading desks and industry though, natural gas marketing is vague enough that I'm not sure they'd be relevant?
posted by Boobus Tuber at 4:28 PM on April 22, 2012 [1 favorite]

Thank you for your questions and response Boobus! I appreciate hearing that they have a good reputation in the industry.

I'm interested in an learning more about in everything required to facilitate the sale of natural gas (finding buyers, ensuring secure supplies, transport, and delivering to end user, storage, accounting, financial instruments, risk management etc etc etc etc - as it relates to retail & wholesale.
posted by anewnormal at 5:04 PM on April 22, 2012

« Older What is your crafty job title?...   |  Two Facebook accounts: one per... Newer »