Adult sized pacifiers

I want to find a/some adult pacifiers. Except, I want them relatively inexpensive. Google-fu failing!

Ok, so I want a+ large size, non-gag gift actual pacifier. Unfortunately, I don't want to spend 20-60 dollars per, as some of the fetish websites think is reasonable. How in the world do I find adult pacifiers cheap? Thank you!
posted by Jacen to Health & Fitness (3 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

baby-pants.com

has them in the low $20's.
Baby ones cost $6 or so.

$20 doesn't seem unreasonable. $60 is overpriced but $20 - $60 is one heck of a wide range to exclude.

Doubt you'll get good quality ones for much less than $22. There just isn't enough buyers to bring the price down to what you feel is reasonable.
posted by 2manyusernames at 9:26 AM on April 21, 2012

Have you tried out the bigger toddler pacifiers? They come in different sizes already, and I believe there's some for 2+ that may work for you.
posted by katypickle at 9:30 AM on April 21, 2012

God bless the Germans for things like this.

Saveexpress.de

Don't know if it'll work out any better after shipping, but they have one for about $6.50 (5 Euros).
posted by hwyengr at 7:57 PM on April 21, 2012

« Older I'm currently teaching a grade...   |  Are there any good online poli... Newer »