Help me save my school email!
April 12, 2012 12:40 PM Subscribe
I am finally finishing my graduate degree and need to rescue my email from my school's Exchange servers. The IT department has been singularly unhelpful in their suggestions.
posted by philosophygeek to Computers & Internet (10 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite
* My school runs Microsoft Exchange 2010, with a web interface of Outlook Web Access
* I currently use Mail.app as my Exchange client
* Some indeterminate time after I graduate, my school email account will be deactivated
* I have about 75MB of email on the server that I need to save, preferably by exporting to a Gmail account
* My school's IT department has told me that the only solution is to manually forward each message to a new email address.
I am praying that the hive mind can give me a better solution than the IT department.