Who is this Seattle eccentric?

Help me identify an eccentric artist that gave tours of his house in Seattle around the year 2000. He was obsessed with a number (four or five, maybe) and had many conditions for his tours that hinged upon that number (i.e. needing four people to tour the property, and tours being available in four minute or four hour duration). He might have gone by "[first name] Art".
posted by a box and a stick and a string and a bear to Media & Arts (1 answer total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

OK, after finally asking this after unsuccessfully googling over the past several months, I finally stumbled upon it. Apparently I wasn't finding it because it wasn't in Seattle, it was Centralia. His name is RichArt, if anyone's curious.
posted by a box and a stick and a string and a bear at 2:24 PM on April 11, 2012 [1 favorite]

« Older I am looking for a messenger b...   |  The people I work with are gre... Newer »