Where should my friends and I party in Elysian Park, Los Angeles.
April 9, 2012 2:16 PM Subscribe
Where should I go in Elysian Park, Los Angeles to celebrate my birthday?
posted by kensington314 to grab bag (8 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
I'm turning 30 this week and thought it would be fun to just ring it in on Saturday with a little party in Elysian Park, near downtown Los Angeles. (Note I am referring to the city park itself, not looking for establishments in the surrounding neighborhood.)
What's the best spot in that park to do the following?
* Hang out with up to 20 people.
* Possibly drink disguised alcohol.
* Possibly play some sort of game like kickball or dodgeball or something.
* Possibly cook food, though not as much of a requirement, we could just bring pizza.
* Maybe not a ton of other people, though obviously April in Los Angeles is going to bring folks to the park, I get that.
* Open from 2 o'clock onward.
Basically I'm looking for flat grassy or dirt area where a bunch of people fit, with tables.