What's this 1966 Chevy vehicle called?

What is this vehicle called? I'd like to find out more about it, but I'm not sure of the model name (if any) or even what to call the type. 1966 Chevrolet delivery-type truckish thing.

Here are some pictures:

The VIN is too old to search, Google Image searches aren't finding anything that looks like it (could be my search terms, as I don't know what to call it - truck/van/delivery/etc aren't doing it), and the title doesn't list a model name. Does anyone know what these were called, and/or where I can find out more about them?
posted by attercoppe to Travel & Transportation (4 answers total)
GIS or "Chevy Ice Cream Truck" returns this
posted by dolface at 4:27 PM on March 26, 2012

It looks like a P30 Step Van.
posted by bitdamaged at 4:30 PM on March 26, 2012

Are you kidding me? Never even Googled for "ice cream truck" because though that's what this one was, I figured they weren't typically - it's a lousy setup for that. That got me some good search terms, and bitdamaged, I think it's a P10. Thanks folks!

mumble grumble stupid wasted a question need to practice google mumble cough
posted by attercoppe at 4:35 PM on March 26, 2012

Also know as a bread truck or van.
posted by snsranch at 5:14 PM on March 26, 2012

« Older Help me name my wedding offici...   |  I saw Cave Of Forgotten Dreams... Newer »