I'm looking for a web or cloud based idea management software which has the following functionality:
1. Allowing anonymous users to submit ideas or questions as posts to a moderated queue
2. Allowing the moderator to approve posts
3. Allowing others to comment on the post (with the ability for a moderator to screen comments before they go live)
Added benefits would be:
1. If there could be verified users or the ability for a moderator to star comments.
2. If I could block search engines from indexing this, or restrict it to a certain IP
I have seen Brightidea WebStorm
, and a few others online. I've seen Brightidea WebStorm function in almost the way that I'd like, but have no experience with Spigit or any other similar tools. If you know the general cost of the product that you'd recommend, that would be helpful, too!