Help me make a bunch of fussy people happy

Looking for a relatively high-end San Francisco restaurant that can seat a party of 10 in a private or semi-private room next Tuesday night.

My boss, his boss, HIS boss (our CEO), along with 7 other people inclined to have strong opinions about the quality of their experience are looking for a place to have dinner next Tuesday night near the Game Developers Conference at the Moscone Center.

Ideally, they want a place with warm, friendly ambience, good food, and a private room for their party. I know this is late notice, but ... any suggestions?

Within a mile of Moscone Center would be ideal, but I'll happily sort through suggestions farther afield as well. Thanks!
posted by rosa to Food & Drink (4 answers total)

Private party at Boulettes Larder.
posted by drdanger at 8:29 AM on March 3, 2012

Bar Agricole has a private room. Very clean and modern ambiance. Lovely fresh cocktails and local California food. I don't think it's within a mile, but not much further.

They also have a table for 10 on Tuesday at 6:15 or. 8, via OpenTable, which is a useful resource.
posted by oneirodynia at 9:17 AM on March 3, 2012

Boulevard has a private room that works great for a party of 10 and some of the best food in the City.
posted by Mr.Me at 9:22 AM on March 3, 2012

AQ has at least one private room. The food, drink, and service are outstanding.
posted by rtha at 9:32 AM on March 3, 2012

« Older Looking for some advice as to ...   |  After a long assault from my S... Newer »