Eats in Boston

Looking for a place in the North End of Boston to bring Mrs. Raybun for lunch.
posted by Raybun to Food & Drink (7 answers total)

Since you don't specify type of food, atmosphere or price, let me suggest either Galleria Umberto or Neptune Oyster.
posted by FreezBoy at 8:15 AM on March 1, 2012 [1 favorite]

I went to Panza recently for dinner and the food was amazing. It's a really cute little place. They don't serve dessert but you can walk a block and get something delicious at a nearby bakery.
posted by cranberry_nut at 10:15 AM on March 1, 2012

It's too late now, but for any future reference: I love love love the Daily Catch in the North End. (The other ones aren't as good, trust me) It's a weird little hole-in-the-wall with the kitchen right by you and you'll probably sit next to strangers but the food is delicious. Heads up though, it's cash-only, and there's often a line so get there early. Totally worth it for lunch or dinner.
posted by olinerd at 11:20 AM on March 1, 2012

Not fancy, but always tasty: Artu.
posted by ldthomps at 11:41 AM on March 1, 2012

Seconding Galleria Umberto. Not fancy, but the food is amazing and the experience is quintessential North End.
posted by ablazingsaddle at 12:16 PM on March 1, 2012

Since you're being pretty open ended, you can't go wrong with Durgin Park, and it's right near the North End.
posted by 5Q7 at 3:13 PM on March 1, 2012

I love Pomodoro.
posted by momochan at 7:23 PM on March 1, 2012

« Older What are some movies that port...   |  Registering a domain with my n... Newer »