Looking for a site similar to Todoist.

Looking for a site similar to Todoist.

A few weeks ago someone I follow on Twitter linked to an awesome, very simple browser-based to do/task management/note taking site.

It required no login, it allowed tagging (with hash tags) and it allowed infinite list drilldowns. It was very, very simple. It looked a bit like Todoist but was even more simple than that.

I am kicking myself that I didn't bookmark it because I would really like to use it now. Hivemind help?

(It wasn't Evernote or Wunderlist. It was way more simple than those.)
posted by Brittanie to Computers & Internet (9 answers total) 16 users marked this as a favorite

Remember the milk, maybe?
posted by theodolite at 12:22 PM on February 28, 2012

Not Remember The Milk. I'm pretty sure it's a fairly new website. It's driving me crazy.
posted by Brittanie at 12:25 PM on February 28, 2012

Workflowy, perhaps?
posted by Kat Allison at 12:28 PM on February 28, 2012 [10 favorites]

Ahhhh! Workflowy! If you were here in person, Kat, I'd kiss you! Many thanks!
posted by Brittanie at 12:31 PM on February 28, 2012

*g* Glad to help, and virtual smooches always welcome!
posted by Kat Allison at 12:32 PM on February 28, 2012

Wow. Workflowy is awesome.
posted by jsturgill at 12:44 PM on February 28, 2012

Geez, there's a great tool! I just signed up and emptied all my thoughts into it. *deep sigh* I'm all mellow now. Thanks.
posted by ThatCanadianGirl at 1:23 PM on February 28, 2012

Another thanks for this Ask. I've been regurgitating to-do lists into that thing on and off all day. Infinite list drilldowns, you're the best.
posted by deludingmyself at 3:53 PM on February 28, 2012 [2 favorites]

Workflowy is pretty great. Also, you can collaborate and share with it, as well as email lists to yourself. Excellent site.
posted by Miko at 7:56 PM on February 28, 2012

« Older I would like a thing (greasemo...   |  I train in a martial art at a ... Newer »