Join 3,572 readers in helping fund MetaFilter (Hide)

Where to find an EU charger plug with USB in Bremen?
February 27, 2012 12:28 PM   Subscribe

Where can I buy an EU charger plug with USB connector in Germany?

Hi all,
i urgently need an EU charger plug with a USB input on one end to charge an iPhone. Problem is i'm in Germany, more specifically Bremen. Any idea where i can find one or how much it would cost?
Thanks!
posted by naskar to Travel & Transportation around Bremen, Germany (8 answers total)

My German is very rudimentary, but it looks like this place will probably have what you need at prices ranging from 8 to 40 Euros.
posted by soelo at 12:45 PM on February 27, 2012

Media Markt is like Germany's version of Best Buy. Anything electronic, they've got it, and there's sure to be a location in any large city like Bremen.

That said, it may be more convenient to stop by the nearest mobile phone shop (O2, T-Mobile, Vodafone, etc). Surely they've got a bunch of 220V->USB adapters, as they work with nearly any mobile phone. No need for the official Apple USB adapter if you've already got the dock->USB cable.
posted by bhayes82 at 12:45 PM on February 27, 2012

This seems to be a list of shops (including a Media Markt) in Bremen that sell Apple stuff:
http://apple-store.in/bremen/
posted by EndsOfInvention at 12:46 PM on February 27, 2012

Thanks for all the help so far!
Any idea of the price of the unofficial and official apple plugs?
posted by naskar at 1:02 PM on February 27, 2012

One thing i forgot to add was- i have the Dock to USB cable, i'm looking for the plug that connects to the mains. Sorry if i was vague in my description!
posted by naskar at 1:03 PM on February 27, 2012

If you are at a hotel, ask at the desk. I've found that many hotels have a box full of chargers. If they only have a few they will let you borrow - otherwise, expect them just to give you one...
posted by NoDef at 1:12 PM on February 27, 2012

Saturn has them. The official one is €29. A Belkin one is €9,99. There is a Saturn at Papenstraße 5 in downtown Bremen.
posted by caek at 1:26 PM on February 27, 2012

This list of apple stores in Bremen might help, depending on where you are.
posted by kettleoffish at 4:57 PM on February 27, 2012

« Older If you had a chance to talk to...   |  What's the best breakfast in D... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.