Oh the Horror!

What are good sources for finding out about new and forthcoming horror books? I'm not talking about anything with vampires and/or werewolves, I mean books that really inspire a sense of dread or fear.
posted by lirael2008 to Media & Arts (2 answers total) 6 users marked this as a favorite

You could search books using the term "horror" on Amazon, then filter by release date to bring up future releases.

Also, keep an eye on the site for Dark Delicacies in Burbank, CA - it's a horror specialty book shop, that covers all types of horror. They also have a message board there that may be worth checking for discussing particular types of horror.
posted by Unsomnambulist at 12:38 PM on February 19, 2012

Maybe they're shelved under "Supernatural Thrillers" or "Psychological Thrillers".
posted by Monochrome at 6:22 PM on February 19, 2012

« Older I'm looking for songs that wil...   |  I had reconstructive surgery t... Newer »