Things to do and Places to eat in Seattle, Portland and in between?
More info inside.
We'll be in Seattle for few days staying in downtown (at Madison St and 5'th Ave)
Don't have access to a car and got a 1 year old with us.
1) What are somethings to do within walking distnace or easily accessible through public transportation?
2) inexpensive places to eat (preferebally not more than $15 per entree) within walking distnace or easily accessible through public transportation?
3) We are ok with taking the bus to some place (ex: University district) and spending there day there and coming back to the hotel at night. Any suggestions on places like that are welcome.
After few days we are planning on renting a car and heading to Portland.
4) What to do/see in Portland
5) Good resturents in Portland?
We are adventerous in terms of food. Open to trying pretty much anything.
6) Planning on renting the car from Seattle-Tacoma Airport as we'll be flying out from there after Portland. If anyone has any additional tips on that please share.
7) Does a toddler need a car seat to ride in a Taxi?
8) I downloaded OneBusAway
app. anyother suggetions?