I can name that software in 5 bytes

Which Facebook business software was I looking at?

A while ago I had a meeting with a guy from a company that made Facebook (and possibly other social media) software. I have since switched companies and am trying to find him again as his product may now interest me, but I can't find the name of the company after multiple Google searches etc....

It allowed one to run multiple Facebook places pages (and I presume multiple pages period) from one central hub. You could assign levels of access to users. Pre-Approve updates to be used at a later time. Create a content library that could be pulled from. See updates from all pages, etc.

This was an enterprise level software package - it was not Radian 6.
posted by IzzeYum to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Wildfire interactive? I was trying to remember their name and googling came up with this list of social media marketing tools. So if that isn't it - maybe it's on this list. http://www.toprankblog.com/2010/09/22-social-media-marketing-management-tools/
posted by Wolfie at 8:29 AM on January 30, 2012

Nope not wildfire.

I also know for sure it is not Marketo, Hubspot, Hootsuite.
posted by IzzeYum at 8:37 AM on January 30, 2012

« Older I'm looking for a primer on th...   |  Help me turn my new roof terra... Newer »