Everyone loves Target-- even princes
January 27, 2012 11:48 AM Subscribe
Can you help me identify what foreign dignitary, or royal family member with loads of secret service detail, I saw at Target today?
posted by raztaj to Grab Bag (22 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite
This afternoon, I went to pick up a prescription at a Target in Alexandria VA (Potomac Yards), and noticed a little extra buzz about someone in the store.
Here's what I know:
- Speaking Arabic
- a perhaps late 40ish man, with black hair kept quite short, but with a few flecks of grey
- little facial hair - no big beards, mustaches, etc, but some facial scruff
- on the lean/skinny side
- probably about 5'7" or so
- He didn't seem to be familiar with Target, and needed an employee to help him. They only shopped for groceries (lots of trail mix and apples).
- He kind of resembled Ahmadinejad
- Rumor from Target employees was that it was "an Arab prince" but that's unconfirmed
He was with an assistant, also speaking Arabic, around 30 years old.
Traveled with about 10 wired secret service. They drove off in a fleet of about 4-5 black Escalades, at least one was a police vehicle with flashing lights.
Any thoughts about who could it have been? Any way to find out a current list of dignitaries or royalties visiting Washington?