Panama City for two vacationing New York artists?
January 25, 2012 8:27 AM Subscribe
Four days Panama City, Panama! Please, Panamanians and recent visitors, tell these New Yorkers on vacation where to eat and shop and hang out? (And, of course, should we take a day and transit the Canal?)
posted by minervous to Travel & Transportation around Panama, Panama (4 answers total)
- We like to walk and don't mind gritty neighborhoods.
- We like street food and fine dining equally.
- One of us speaks fluent Spanish.
- We're staying in an apartment in Casco Viejo, and
- we'll have had more than a week of forest trekking and beach-going beforehand, so are in need of an urban adventure.
We've checked out the Moon & Lonely Planet sites, and earlier AskMeFi questions from 2009 and 2008.