Is there an intro accounting class that will come teach/train at our place of business in Marietta, GA?

We'd like to invite someone to come teach an an intro to accounting course at our place of business in Marietta, GA. Are there any companies or schools that do this? I've heard of companies offering masters-level courses at the office after hours via a local university. Any info on that too would be helpful.
posted by joshuamcginnis to Education (3 answers total)

I would ask some of your local state universities? I know my managerial accounting instructor told us that for years he would commute from Salem, MA out to a corporate headquarters in Framingham one night a week for an accounting course just like what you're describing. I'm sure you can find a teacher that would be interested in being hired for a freelance gig.
posted by kpht at 5:28 PM on January 24, 2012

Also check your local community colleges! Lecturers at such places are often looking for additional work (at least they are in my circles on the other side of the country).
posted by smirkette at 7:23 PM on January 24, 2012

Someone at Kennesaw would undoubtedly be more than happy to set you up.
posted by kjs3 at 7:55 AM on January 25, 2012

« Older How long is too long to stay i...   |  s-o-s! External HD got a power... Newer »