The best massage in Hong Kong please

I'd like to buy my awesome aunt in Hong Kong a voucher for a (western style) massage - does anyone know a great venue? She lives in Discovery Bay, in case that helps. Thanks.
posted by superfish to Health & Fitness (3 answers total)

Your best bet would be one of the major hotels. I've had massages at both the Four Seasons and Mandarin Oriental (I can even recommend a masseuse at the MO by name) that were superb — wonderful room, relaxing music and a choice of oils. Both of these hotels are within walking distance of the the Discovery Bay Ferry in Central. You can expect to pay about HK$1,100 (US$140) and up for an hour-long massage with access to the fitness center and sauna. Your aunt will love it.
posted by quidividi at 6:57 AM on January 21, 2012

Seconding the Mandarin Oriental. If that's booked up, their other hotel, the Landmark Mandarin is literally a few blocks away from the main MO, and also has a very good spa.
posted by Guernsey Halleck at 1:25 PM on January 21, 2012

Thanks guys!
posted by superfish at 2:56 PM on January 21, 2012

« Older What is the proper way to &quo...   |  I bought a Dell Inspiron 1420 ... Newer »