Recommendations for the Dismal Peripheral
December 26, 2011 10:06 PM Subscribe
Please recommend a small, reliable printer for around $100, but by all means, go higher if you think non-shit just doesn't exist at that price.
posted by ignignokt to Computers & Internet (10 answers total) 6 users marked this as a favorite
This is for a person that has an older polycarbonate MacBook. I don't know what's good in printers these days (and in fact, hate printers and wish for the time when they are entirely obsolete to come to pass), so I was hoping you would know.
- Color isn't necessary.
- Printing over wifi would be really nice, but not necessary.
- The same goes for printing from an iPad via AirPrint.
- Laser would be great, but I'm guessing it's not available in that price range.
- Doesn't need to print larger than US Letter size.
- They previously had a Canon Pixma that broke down.