Help me find the porn I'm looking for

I want to get my husband an online subscription to a porn website for Christmas. But I don't have the wherewithal to sift through all the google results that will likely appear if I try to google to find what I want. Please help me find what I'm looking for!

Basically what I'm looking for is something like ifeelmyself.com that instead of focusing primarily on ladies pleasuring themselves, focuses primarily on decent looking couples who are into each other having sex. I really want it to be non-exploitative and beautifully shot. I'm not looking for anything particularly kinky. I'm looking for arty hotness that both my husband and I will enjoy watching.

I'm sure such a website must exist! But I'm so not able to face sifting through the google results I'd likely get if I search for it myself. Help a lady out?
posted by anonymous to Media & Arts (12 answers total) 44 users marked this as a favorite

cough, x-art
posted by Oktober at 3:17 PM on December 16, 2011 [5 favorites]

anything on indienudes.com
posted by world b free at 3:32 PM on December 16, 2011

Oktober is right. X-art is exactly what you are looking for. It is about as classy yet enjoyable as online porno gets imho.
posted by Mister Fabulous at 3:36 PM on December 16, 2011

or this site
http://www.janesguide.com/
has very prudent reviews of online porn by category etc
posted by runincircles at 3:56 PM on December 16, 2011

yes, thirding x-art. beautiful photos, hot people having what appears to be really enjoyable sex, not skeevy.
posted by Mars Saxman at 4:16 PM on December 16, 2011

Orgasms.xxx is something that just launched that is right up your alley.
posted by softlord at 4:18 PM on December 16, 2011 [1 favorite]

The couples shoots on abbywinters.com might do the trick. I like them as porn even when there aren't dudes, because the models always look so damned happy.
posted by PhoBWanKenobi at 4:33 PM on December 16, 2011 [2 favorites]

Thanks, this has been very helpful for my xxxmas shopping, too!
posted by coolsara at 4:51 PM on December 16, 2011

Try vivthomas.com he has some classy stuff.
In terms of streams, x-art is the way to go
posted by Trinergy at 5:10 PM on December 16, 2011

x-art is exactly what you are looking for
posted by archaic at 5:26 PM on December 16, 2011

Wifeysworld.com
posted by sandra_s at 5:51 PM on December 16, 2011

I am crazy picky about porn because most of it reeks of corny to me (if they're not really into it, I don't want to see it) -- even a lot of the classier stuff listed here -- but X-Art does have a couple videos I really enjoy.

Silvie and her husband are fantastic to watch; "Just Married" is beautiful and really got me excited about the future of their collection and how it might impact other production companies to be more emotion-based/female-friendly and not slapslapslapslapslap.
posted by june made him a gemini at 9:58 PM on December 16, 2011

« Older How secure is this Spyder lapt...   |  Under the instruction of a per... Newer »