Looking for something fun and romantic to do on New Years Eve in NYC
December 5, 2011 10:09 AM Subscribe
My girlfriend and I are looking for something fun and romantic to do on New Years Eve in NYC. Obviously, it can't be something that requires more than 3-4 weeks advance notice.
posted by Afroblanco to Travel & Transportation around New York, NY (7 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite
Definitely interested in anything that involves good food and music, but would also be down for oddball/non-traditional things.
* Not interested in dance clubs.
* It's okay if the event is dressy; we're down for dressing up.
* Would generally prefer a crowd in their 20s/30s.
* Also open to fun things a couple can do that don't necessarily involve other people
* I can spend a decent amount of money on this, but it can't be like ridiculously extravagant
I did live in NYC for a number of years, so you can assume I have a good knowledge of the city.