How to adjust two-line preview in Outlook 2010?

Outlook 2010 driving me insane. I prefer to look at my mail with a two-line preview in the main column, and then the full message displayed in a window off to the right. That two-line preview used to show SENT BY and then SUBJECT LINE. Somehow it has switched to WHO THE MESSAGE WAS SENT TO and then SUBJECT LINE. I really don't care who else got a message I also received, I need to see the sender. This seems easy to fix but I'm losing my mind trying to do it. Anyone know?
posted by GaelFC to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

You should be able to right click the column header and get the Field Chooser. Do that and select the columns you want to see.
posted by beagle at 9:10 AM on November 21, 2011

Thanks! That was so unintuitive to me. Our tech guy couldn't figure it out for the longest time but finally he said essentially the same thing. WHEW!
posted by GaelFC at 9:13 AM on November 21, 2011

« Older Getting there: London/Paris edition   |   sweet/funny pictures/sayings to see by my bed at... Newer »