Come from the Dark sound-alikes

Found a song on the God Hand soundtrack that makes me really happy! Looking for others like it...

Late to the God Hand party, but since its release on PSN, I have been enjoying it (especially the soundtrack!)

In particular, this one here: http://proteankungfu.com/things/godhand/music/stage4/C11%20-%20Come%20from%20Dark.mp3

I can't describe why I like it...it's just one of those tracks that "speaks to the soul" and I'm looking for more like it!
posted by Khazk to Media & Arts (2 answers total)

Maybe Holy Fuck? It was the first band that came to mind after listening to that song.
posted by sarae at 2:51 PM on November 16, 2011

Gorguts? This one is instrumental but nearly all other songs feature death metal style vocals.

Behold... The Arctopus' songs are completely instrumental, but like the above I have no idea if this is the sort of thing you were looking for.
posted by Bangaioh at 3:36 PM on November 16, 2011

« Older I will be moving into my fianc...   |  Best color picker? I have trie... Newer »